LPs AND CDs
Have a stash of music that is too good to toss, but needs a caring home? Send them our way! CDL is always happy to help you unload your no-longer-wanted records and CDs. These donations help expand our record library.
If you have LPs, CDs or 45’s in good condition that you would like to donate, please email, text, smoke signal, heliograph, well, you get the idea
If you have a working pair that you aren’t using, we could use them. If you are feeling generous and want to buy us a pair, the fave is the Sennheiser HD 280 PRO.
A NEW 3D PRINTER.
Our printer is an orphan, so we would like to acquire a new unit that the manufacturer is still around. A couple suggestions:
- MakerBot Replicator+
- XYZprinting da Vinci Mini.
- Ultimaker 2+
- Formlabs Form 2.
- M3D Micro 3D Printer.
- FlashForge Creator Pro 2017.
- LulzBot Mini.
- CubePro Trio.
- White printer paper.
- Black and blue ink pens, as these are the official colors of the IRS, FCC, DHS, and of course, our accountant
- Working Logic Analyzer with all its probes.
- Spectrum Analyzer (0-3 or more GHz)
- Newer 1080 / HD Projector with spare lamp for giving talks and classes.
- A plumber to put a bathroom back into service
- A plumber to provide and replace a missing water heater
We need decent 1080 flat screen computer monitors with HDMI or DVI inputs to help us keep the electrical bill down and save space.
- We always need incandescent bulbs, 70 watts or better
- 4 foot fluorescent bulbs to fit our fixtures.
- Bathroom cleaning chemicals and mops, brushes.
- Floor cleaning chemicals and tools to use them.
- Disposable gloves.
- Heavy duty garbage bags
Seriously. Not very glamorous, but a necessity.
Telephone: +01 732-456-5001
Computer Deconstruction Laboratory
2201 Marconi Road
Wall, NJ 07719-4081, USA